[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of phpstruts

From: kameshj
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of phpstruts
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 01:27:00 -0400

kamesh jayachandran <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: phpstruts
System name: kameshj
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

Struts is the Web-MVC  framework.
M-Model
V-View
C-Controller
a)There will be the controller PHP which is configurable throght the xml
configuration file(say struts.xml).This xml page will have information about
different types of requests that can come to the web application(Ex,
Login,Listallmails,deletemail,createfolder,logout etc) and the means by which
it can be served.
b)By \"means by which it(request) can be served\" I mean to say the
corressponding php function which can handle the request parameter and can
process the data and give back the response to end user.This is called
\"Model\".
c)There will be a php page which just takes care of presenting the result data
for the end user.(\"View\")

I may not be good in explaining this concept.For more information of struts-MVC
framework which got implemented in JSP/Servlet is available in
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts

Other Software Required:
PHP