Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of autocutsel

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of autocutsel
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 23:04:00 +0200

Le lun 20 mai 2002 à 17h54, Michael Witrant a écrit :
Hello again,

Oops, I pressed "Send" on the wrong message. The mail I just sent to
you was not finished, so here is the end.

The second problem is the code taken here from a message on the web.
I've sent an email to its author to ask him what license applies,
and... permission to use his code.

I'll wait for his reply to sumbit the project again.

Also, what is a source file exactly?
configure.in looks like a source file too. Should I include the
copyright notice?
Should I include it in almost all file of the project?

In configure.in, maybe not (this dont seem essential to me to assign to this file a copyright), but it should be in almost all files of the project (*.c *.h *.sh ...)

* http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou
* http://yeupou.coleumes.org
* http://gpg.coleumes.org (GPG Key)