Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of guitar chord eps

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of guitar chord eps diagrams
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 09:24:10 +0200

Patrick Stanistreet writes:
 > Greetings,
 >
 > I must have made a mistake in sending the script to you for evaluation
 > as I couldnt find the mail in my sent folder.  If it did get to you
 > excuse my resending.  If it is not suitable for inclusion, please
 > let me know.  Also if attachment is not acceptable I will resend
 > with code in the mail document.

        (sorry for the late reply)

        In order to release your software under the GNU GPL, you need
to include a copy of the GNU GPL in the distribution and license + copyright
notice at the beginning of the source file(s), as instructed at the end
of the GNU GPL itself. Could you please do that and send me the distribution
again ?

        Thanks in advance,