Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah.gnu.org: submission of Ldap binding

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah.gnu.org: submission of Ldap binding for Ada
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 12:51:26 +0200

Le sam 01 jun 2002 à  1h46, Jeremy Cowgar a écrit :
Can you tell me what type of time frame to expect on new projects
before
access is granted or denied?

One day maximum.

Regards,

Thank you,

Jeremy

On Fri, 2002-05-31 at 10:45, address@hidden wrote:

> Jeremy Cowgar <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: Ldap binding for Ada
> System name: adaldap

> AdaLdap:
>
> AdaLdap is first a thin binding of the OpenLDAP library into Ada95
(gnat). On top of the thin binding is a thicker, more user friendly
binding written in Ada 95 itself.

> The project exist and is functional but has not been released to the
public as of this point. The base code has been created and is ready
for multiple developers to begin work.

> AdaLdap will be released under the GNU GPL license.
>
> Other Software Required:
> OpenLDAP
>

> Other Comments:
>

> * In case you have to register your project again *
> Please be aware that if your registration does not fulfill all the
> requirements, the Savannah administrators may ask you to register
your
> project again.
> You can use the following url to do a new registration starting
> with the values used in this registration process.
> Copy and paste AS ONE SINGLE URL the following content :
> ----RERegistration-URL-BEGIN-----
> http://savannah.gnu.org/register/basicinfo.php?re_purpose=AdaLdap:
>
> AdaLdap is first a thin binding of the OpenLDAP library into Ada95
(gnat). On top of the thin binding is a thicker, more user friendly
binding written in Ada 95 itself.

> The project exist and is functional but has not been released to the
public as of this point. The base code has been created and is ready
for multiple developers to begin work.

> AdaLdap will be released under the GNU GPL
license.&re_require_sw=OpenLDAP