[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of LUV Email and Members

From: scottp
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of LUV Email and Membership List Manager
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 03:00:32 -0400

Scott Penrose <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: LUV Email and Membership List Manager
System name: luv

LUV is the \"Linux Users of Victoria\" membership and list server management
software.

LUV is the local Melbourne, Victoria, Australia GNU/Linux users group.

We are placing our code here to allow for cooperative development of the
project across the LUV members and it is also useful to the wider comunity.

The code is not currently available. The developers would like a place to
cooperatively develop the code. Once CVS is up and running we anticipate
collecting developers code and have it up in at least a downloadable state
within two weeks.

Other Software Required:
Perl, Perl Compatible RDBMS (eg: PostgreSQL)

Other Comments:
Until this project is up and running fully, please contact Scott Penrose -
address@hidden for further information.

For further information on LUV (Linux Users Victoria) group please visit
http://www.luv.asn.au/