[Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah.gnu.org: submission of TPL: TPL Prints L

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah.gnu.org: submission of TPL: TPL Prints Languages (fwd)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 22:37:57 +0200

Le lun 10 jun 2002 à 21h14, Drew Crampsie a écrit :
mathieu,

        I have resubmitted the project as requested. The choice to use
FDL
was a no-brainer once i read it. The worry was mostly keeping my
original
work intact, which the FDL mandates perfectly.

        I have made the code available as requested and attached it as
well as placed at at a temporary URL, as noted in the application. It
is
not complete, but more of a prototype of the ideas. I plan to write a
detailed document describing the TPL spec before implementing it in
any
other languages. That being said. i have used similar implementations
of
it in commercial applications to great success.

        I have decided to hold of on any application to the gnu
project
untill i have a better implementation.

It's ok.
In order to release your project under the GPL you should write copyright
notice and license notice at the beginning of every source
code file, please follow the advice of
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

Regards

* http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou