Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Protux - The Free

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Protux - The Free Professional Audio Too
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 20:10:15 +0200

Le mer 12 jun 2002 à 20h03, Luciano Giordana a écrit :
Ok, no problem, I really think this is a good idea

But BTW, how do you know I had forgot to put this copyright note in
source
codes of protux ?? I didnt submited any file yet ( they are on
sourceforge.net , thou)

I looked the files on SF.net
That's why we ask for a tarball, to make sure that projects hosted on savannah have a complete license and copyright information.

Regards,

Thanks :-)

On Wednesday 12 June 2002 14:55, you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In order to release your project under the GPL you should write
> copyright
> notice and license notice at the beginning of every source
> code file, please follow the advice of
> http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html
>
> Could you resubmit once this is done (you can do this copying the
big
> re-registration link provided in the mail you get when you have
> registered) ?
>
> Regards,
>

> P.S. As a side note, which has nothing to do with the approval of
your
> project, "Linux" is just a kernel of a more complex system that we
like
> refer to as GNU/Linux, to emphasize the ideals of the Free Software
> movement.
>
> Le mer 12 jun 2002 à 19h35, address@hidden a écrit :
> > A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org.
> > This mail was sent to address@hidden,
> > address@hidden
> >

> > Luciano Giordana <address@hidden> described the package
as
> > follows:
> > License: gpl
> > Other License:
> > Package: Protux - The Free Professional Audio Too
> > System name: protux
> > This package does NOT want to apply for inclusion in the GNU
project

> > Protux aims to be the most practical and productive audio tools
for
> > Linux.
> > Protux is part of Mustux Project, which is a set of muscian/audio
> > producers tools based on a new interface concept called JMB, where
> > there are virtually no mouse-clicks. All the human interaction
with
> > the interface are done by combining mouse moves and keyboard
actions.

> > Protux has been called sometimes as the \"Emacs of the Audio\"
> >
> > The project base is migrating to Savanahh now, but you can already
see
> > the two years of development results (including downloads) of it
from
> > http://protux.sourceforge.net
> >

> > Other Software Required:
> > QT >= 2.0
> > FFTW Library
> > ALSA Library
> >

> > Other Comments:

Luciano Giordana          |   GNU/Linux Expert
Consultor Linux /         |   Sun Certified Java Developer
Analista de Sistemas      |   BrainBench Certified C++Developer
Sonda do Brasil Ltda      |   http://www.sondabrasil.com.br
Fone   : (19) 37372800 / (19) 9167 0153
mailto : address@hidden

"They said that I should Windows NT 4.0 or **better**.. So I installed

Linux..."

* http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou
* http://yeupou.coleumes.org
* http://gpg.coleumes.org (GPG Key)