Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of gSNMP : The GNU S

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of gSNMP : The GNU SNMP MIB Browser
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 13:56:56 +0200

Hi,

In order to release your project under the GPL you should write copyright
notice and license notice at the beginning of every source
code file, please follow the advice of
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

Could you resubmit once this is done (you can do this copying the big re-registration link provided in the mail you get when you have registered) ?

Regards,