[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNU Customize Relashi

From: vasily . levchenko
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNU Customize Relashionship Management
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 03:47:33 -0400

Vassily Levchenko <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: lgpl
Other License:
Package: GNU Customize Relashionship Management
System name: gcrm
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

GCRM (GNU Customized Relashionship Management) is (I suppose) first
native(C/C++) implementation of CRM idea. It will sharpen for woking on Linux
OS and then on other UNIX platforms.

Detail.

GCRM consists of three layers:
1) Transport to client
2) Business Logic layer
3) Database layer

transport layer is common to other implementation it\'s just choose of using
famous protocol to communication (CORBA, RMI, http, etc.)

Business Logic Layer is discriptive layer where some rule represented with  xml
files or scripts. To easy understand and implement.

Database layer consisst of map, dictionaries and SQL operations. map -mapping
:) SQL types and GCRM types, dictionaries - set of mapping GCRM SQL
constructions to pure DBMS constructions, and opeations - the SQL statements
which can be called from BL rules, represented with XML files also.

Also the main difference from othe implementations it will include elements of
experts system for analisys of queries and emproving the perfomance of response.

It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it.

Other Software Required:
MySQL
Postgre SQL