Re: [Savannah-hackers] Lock problem in CVS

From: Anders Bruun Olsen
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Lock problem in CVS
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 14:31:18 +0200

On Tue, Jun 18, 2002 at 10:22:36AM +0200, Loic Dachary wrote:
>  > I'm a project admin for Source Mage (savannah unix name: sorcerer) and
>  > have just encountered a CVS locking problem where I can't commit nor
>  > check out / update anything in the "sorcery" module.
>  > We have the same problem with the grimoire module.
>  > We have written about this before but nothing has happend, please help
>  > us correct this problem, all development will freeze if nothing is done!
>  > The file which is reported to be locked in sorcery is:
>  > cvs server: [14:28:19] waiting for drzero's lock in
>  > /cvsroot/sorcerer/sorcerer/sorcery
>  > I am urging you to do something about this problem!
>       This is fixed. Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks!

Because of this problem we have decided to move our CVS efforts to a
server where we have direct access so we quickly can fix this sort of
problems. We have a server lined up and would like it very much if we
(that is I) could get a direct copy of the repository so that we might
be able to keep the branches and commit messages that we currently have.

Is that possible?

--
Anders
PGPKey: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8BFECB41