Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNU CGI Library i

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNU CGI Library in C (GCGI)
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 20:38:44 +0100

Hi Julian,
I have reviewed your project and it fills all the requirements to be be hosted
in Savannah; it will be approved. However, I will have to bother you to
register it again because of a small detail: please drop "GNU" from the
beginning of the Packages name. You can keep the name GCGI (CGI Library in C)
and once it gets approved into the GNU project, we will update the name of
your project with GNU in front.

The reason for this request is to avoid confusion among gnu and non-gnu
packages in Savannah. Thank you for you understanding.

Regards,
Jaime