[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of RADIUS Module for Rub

From: dido
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of RADIUS Module for Ruby
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 02:26:42 -0400

Rafael R. Sevilla <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: lgpl
Other License:
Package: RADIUS Module for Ruby
System name: ruby-radius

The Ruby-Radius module provides a programming interface for building RADIUS
clients and servers in Ruby.  Its API design is based on the Net::Radius Perl
module, and it has been tested for interoperability with Net::Radius.

I\\\'ve just completed coding the main code and am looking for a place to host
it.  I\'m reregistering the project now that I\'ve sent a tarball to Jaime E.
Villate (address@hidden) in response to his queries about the code that has
been written.

Other Software Required:
A Ruby interpreter of course (http://www.ruby-lang.org/)