Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Smart Common Inpu

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Smart Common Input Method platform
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:40:21 +0200

        Hi,

        I see that your distribution contains GIF files. Could you please
replace them with PNG files or JPG files ? Savannah does not host GIF files
(see http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/gif.html).

        The examples are apparently released under the GNU GPL (the license
notice says so) but the distribution does not contain a copy of the GNU GPL.
Could you add it ?

        When you're done, please submit your project again.

        Thanks in advance,