[Savannah-hackers] [ 101032 ] .ssh/authorized_keys updated?

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101032 ] .ssh/authorized_keys updated?
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 07:31:51 -0400

Support Request #101032, was updated on 2002-Jun-29 11:34
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101032&group_id=11

Category: CVS

By: yeupou
Date: 2002-Jul-01 13:31

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Links (2.1pre1; Linux 2.4.18-3 i586; x)

Well, the server works with many differents users that have each one a key, so
I could tell, in that way, that the problem is not with the server.

As answer to your first question, I recommand to re-read my previous answer
(the first line).

ssh consider you as illegal user.

Have you set CVS_RSH="ssh", as specified in the CVS page and in the FAQ?

BTW, I'm unable to give you much help considering the informations you give. I
pass this request to Loic that know much more things about the server and ssh
but have less time.

By: gwire