[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of PHPEvalCours

From: FN_Demers
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of PHPEvalCours
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2002 02:34:19 -0400

Francois-N. Demers <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: PHPEvalCours
System name: phpevalcours

This project is a PHP/MySQL dynamic site to help teachers to get teaching
evaluation or course evaluation from their students or their institution.  The
site is able to manage the creation of questionnaire for a class.  By a Web
form, the teacher chooses questions to ask from a list of questions and choose
the type of answers that students will get.  The students from the class have
to answer to the questionnaire one time by another Web form.  The teacher can
go to the private analyse section to get results from the questionnaire.  The
system can be used also by school administration to evaluate their teachers.

Here is the actual code:
http://demers.dyndns.org:8000/logiciels/phpevalcours.tar.gz

Other Software Required:
PHP 3 and MySQL 3.2x are required.  The prefered server is Apache.

Other Comments:
This is my second submission.  I have added GPL notes to each file as asked in
my first submission.

The system has already been begun by a team of people.  The actual system is
evaluated to version number 0.0.5 and it does not work yet.  Some sections
works but not all.

For now on, I am the only one who is trying to finish the project.  Maybe that
putting the project on Savannah will encourage the team to still contribute.