Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of The Los Task Requ

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of The Los Task Request System
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 08:09:32 +0200

Please register your project again, with a more detailed technical description

Also, could you create a tarbal with the code as it now exists
and make it available to a temporary URL, and then resubmit ?

(you can resubmit your project with ease copying the big re-registration link provided in the mail you get when you have registered)

Regards,