[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Mygale

From: roodbaard
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Mygale
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2002 16:04:46 -0400

Hans Nowak <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: Mygale
System name: mygale

Mygale is a news-gathering webcrawler written in Python. It searches a number
of well-known IT news sites for articles related to the Python programming
language (although this could become more general in the future).

Suggestions for new news sites, patches, comments, etc, are always welcome.

Latest release can be downloaded at
http://www.awaretek.com/nowak/mygale.html

Other Software Required:
Requires Python. I\'m using 2.2.1 myself, but it should work with older
versions as well; anything up from 2.0 I think, although I haven\'t tested that.