Re: [Savannah-hackers] html 4.01 compliant? I dont think so...

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] html 4.01 compliant? I dont think so...
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 16:47:30 +0200

Fixed.
Thanks for the report.

Le lun 08 jui 2002 à 16h24, Ole Sebastian Stein a écrit :
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/oroborus

Click on the 'valid html 4.01' button down to the left on the page.
Ouch!  Perhaps you should consider removing the button or fix the
markup?

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/oroborus

Disclaimer:
If I sent this email to the wrong address, I am awfully sorry.
Perhaps you could direct me to a better recipient?

--
Ole Sebastian Stein

``Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not
tried it.'' -- Donald E. Knuth, March 1977