Re: [Savannah-hackers] rsync/ssh to freesoftware.fsf.org no longer works

From: Peter Palfrader
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] rsync/ssh to freesoftware.fsf.org no longer works
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 18:37:25 +0200

On Mon, 08 Jul 2002, Mathieu Roy wrote:

> Le dim 07 jui 2002 à  1h59, Peter Palfrader a écrit :
> >Hi,
> >
> >I tried to use rsync over ssh to upload a file to
> >freesoftware.fsf.org.
> >It used to work but apperantly no longer.

> This problem is known, it will be ok in 24h, time necessary for the DNS
> to update their informations.

Thanks.

> Sorry for the inconveniences.

No harm done.

Might I also suggest to announce changes of the ssh server keys (this
includes changing the box, cname, a record etc) on some prominent place
like the savanna front page. Preferable with the new ssh key
fingerprint.

                                        yours,
                                        peter

    messages preferred.    | : :' :      The  universal