[Savannah-hackers] [ 101073 ] Lists are neither disting or archiving

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101073 ] Lists are neither disting or archiving
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 16:10:01 -0400

Support Request #101073, was updated on 2002-Jul-11 15:55
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101073&group_id=11

Category: Mailman

By: gary
Date: 2002-Jul-11 16:49

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=121
Browser: Opera/6.0 (Linux 2.2.20 i686; U)  [en]

Wierd!

I turned mailing lists back on from savannah, only to
discover
that the lists have been deleted.  Using the `list
attach'
link provokes an error :-(

However, the m4 lists _are_ listed correctly on
savannah, but
are not working properly either.

I'll paste this mail into the support requests and wait
for a
response from the savannah hackers...

Cheers,
        Gary.

address@hidden wrote:
> Albert & Gary,
> I attempted to look at the project mailing lists page
for
> Libtool on Savannah, but it told me that Libtool has
> it's mailing lists shut off.  The same was NOT true
for
> Autoconf, so perhaps Gary or Alexandre can look into
it.
> They are the only ones with admin priv.  I thought it
> was strange that I didn't get any libtool mail for
awhile,
> the last message I have here is from the thrid of
July but
> I probably cleared out some spam that came in after
that.