Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GnuSkin theme and

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GnuSkin theme and plugin for the TWiki.
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 12:28:34 +0100

Your project is very nice and it can be hosted here, but I have to ask you to
register it again with a different "system name". You've made it very clear
that the "GNU" part in the system name has to do with the GNU look and not
with being part of the GNU project, but even though the system name "gnuskin"
will create confussion for us in the Savannah server.

Could you please use a different "system name"? You can use the long URL
included in the registration acknowledgement e-mail message, to avoid having
to write everything again.

Regards,
Jaime

P.S.: sorry for the late reply, due to my participation in the Libre Software
Meeting last week.