Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Herkeois Backup

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Herkeois Backup
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 14:18:04 +0100

Hi Javier,
You first have to release your project as free software, and then register it
here. Even if you still do not have a site where to make your project
available to the public, or if you want to delay the public release of it, you
can still create a preliminary free version and let us look at it.

Please register your project again indicating a URL where the source code can
be found (could be a temporary one); or e-mail us a tarball.

Regards,
Jaime