[Savannah-hackers] [ 101088 ] Jobs posted - kindof job?

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101088 ] Jobs posted - kindof job?
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 10:35:31 -0400

Support Request #101088, was updated on 2002-Jul-15 16:23
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101088&group_id=11

Category: None

By: yeupou
Date: 2002-Jul-15 16:35

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Links (2.1pre1; Linux 2.4.18-3 i586; x)

Jobs can be paid, if a project leader are willing to pay someone to do a
particular task.

Generally, I think it's about announces from volunteers to volunteers.

By: ariel