[Savannah-hackers] [ 101094 ] License

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101094 ] License
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 02:27:35 -0400

Support Request #101094, was updated on 2002-Jul-16 23:27
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101094&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: yeupou
Date: 2002-Jul-17 08:27

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Links (2.1pre1; Linux 2.4.18-3 i586; x)

Hi,

I don't know what the "general freeware license". I only guess that is non-free
software. I've no interest in non-free software.

Note that savannah is a platform for free software development : not free as
beer, but free because people can use the software, read the source code,
modify the source code, redistribute the software modified.

By: aria