[Savannah-hackers] cvs html lock file

From: Asus
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] cvs html lock file
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 15:45:04 +0200

Hi,
there's something wrong in my cvs-html on subversions.gnu.org. In fact due to
a problem with my terminal I had to kill vi during the commit process and as
a result there's a lock file which prevents me from using cvs again. Could
you please remove it for me?
My username is: "asus" and the project is "libconnect".
This is the output of any cvs command I try to run:
cvs server: [09:38:40] waiting for asus's lock in /webcvs/non-gnu/libconnect

Thank you.

p.s.
Is there another way to solve such a problem? I don't want to bother you with
my shit again. Would it be possible to add something to the admin page of a
project to remove lock files from the cvs?

Bye