[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Mash V1.0

From: admin
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Mash V1.0
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 18:41:31 -0400

Martin Richard Sanders <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: Mash V1.0
System name: mash
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

My project is a command line driven shell for GNU/Linux systems called mash
v1.0. It\'s main features are that is uses a key to allow access to commands
(for extra security) and that it is easier to use and control what commands
users have access to.

I have produced a demo version that you can download by anonymous FTP at
pub.dtdns.net.

Other Software Required:
The software is written in Perl so will run on just about any GNU/Linux machine
(most have Perl installed)

Other Comments:
I don\'t ever plan to sell the package. It is to be a program that will always
be freely available. I will also provide free support via email at
address@hidden