Re: [Savannah-hackers] attaching mailing lists?

From: Mathieu Roy
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 14:21:10 +0200

Yes, this is a problem that we have since about a week but it's not relative to changes we've done on savannah. It's relative to changes made on the FSF mail server but we don't know what are thoses changes, how access files that we used to access before et caetera.

We hope to have more informations soon, and someone is normally in charge of solving this problem.