[Savannah-hackers] Chemical product

From: Mr . Zhou
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Chemical product
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 21:54:39 +0800

Chemical product
<<STRONTIUM SALTS, BARIUM SALTS, MANGANESE SALTS, LITHIUM SALTS >>
Dear Sir/Madam:
We are pleasure to obtain your name and email from Internet.
Please allow introducing ourselves as following:
Chongqing---the largest municipality and an important city in southwest of
China is enriched with beautiful landscape and aboundant resources. Here is
adequate supply of coal and power and convenient transport system by land,
water (Yantze River) and air. The world's largest strontium mining area
(Tianqing mountain) and its reserves of 8,000,000t help Chongqing to be the
busiest area of strontium industry in China.
Chongqing Xianfeng Sr Salt Chemical Co., Ltd.-- a Sino-Japan joint venture
established in 1995, is engaged in developing, manufacturing and trading of
strontium salt products. Enjoying self import and export right, preferential
policy for foreign-invested venture, advantage in production scale, technology
and production structure, the company acts as an important manufacturer and
distributor of Sr salt in the country. Its chemical factory is located at the
foot of the beautiful Bayue Mountain, occupying 2.33 hectare, with annual
output of strontium carbonate 4500t, and 3000t of strontium nitrate, strontium
hydroxide, strontium chloride, strontium sulfate, strontium ethanoic, etc. The
factory owns total quality control (TQC) system, strict administration and
qualified technical team. Products produced with high technology are of good
quality. For example, strontium carbonate has low contents of sulfur and
calcium; strontium nitrate, strontium chloride and strontium hydroxide have low
contents of Ba, Na and Ca.
Moreover, we also supply the following chemical product:
Sulfanilamide (ws1-77 (B)-89)
Red phosphorus
Polychloroprene Rubber
Potassium Chlorate
   So far, they have sold very well to markets in many countries and areas we
would now like to market our Sr salt directly in your country.
We would appreciate your advise on whether your company would be interested
If you have the interesting in our product, kindly please contact us.
    We have enclosed our whole product scope in the attachment for you
reference.
We hope cooperation with you in this field.
We look forward to your reply.
Best regards,
Zhou (Mr.)
Chongqing XiangFeng Strontium Salt Chemical Co.Ltd.
 Department Manager of Foreign Trade