[Savannah-hackers] Re: Bug in ucs-tables.el?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Bug in ucs-tables.el?
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 12:57:59 -0600 (MDT)

    I can't currently access the repository to find out.

What is the problem?  If there is a problem on Savannah, would you
please report it to savannah-hackers ASAP?  If it is that you need to
reenable your account, please write to address@hidden  If it is just
that you're not in the convenient place to do so, could you please
look when you can?

    You don't say what the environment was, but I assume en_US.  I'm not
    sure the default buffer-file-coding-system should be nil; I'd have
    assumed it was `undecided' before checking.

    However, nil is a coding system according to coding-system-p, so I
    think `coding-system-plist' (or similar functions) should not raise an
    error on it.

Handa, could you please comment on that?