[Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah] jacal want to be a GNU package

From: Free Software Foundation
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah] jacal want to be a GNU package
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 17:50:48 -0700

[ Sorry for the late reply to this email.  This address frequently gets
  backlogged, and we are always struggling to catch up. ]

Jacal is already a GNU program maintained by Aubrey Jaffer
<address@hidden> (aka <address@hidden>).

I presume that address@hidden is another way to reach Aubrey.
savannah-hackers, please mark Jacal as a GNU project in the savannah
system.

--
Bradley M. Kuhn, Executive Director
Free Software Foundation     |  Phone: +1-617-542-5942