[Savannah-hackers] [ 101123 ] Sidebar

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101123 ] Sidebar
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 07:07:27 -0400

Support Request #101123, was updated on 2002-Jul-23 17:44
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101123&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: admin
Date: 2002-Jul-24 11:07

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=101
Browser: Links (2.1pre1; Linux 2.4.18-3 i586; x)

Hi,

We do not plan to force users to have menu bar on the right. We'll just offer
users the possibility to have the menu bar where they want. For lynx users, the
right could be a nice position.

About xslt, it's not for today...

Thanks for the comments.

Mathieu (yeupou)