Re: [Savannah-hackers] Could not access account though SSH 1 key looks g

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Could not access account though SSH 1 key looks good.
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 09:40:23 +0200

Le jeu 25 jui 2002 à  8h53, Romain Behar a écrit :

Hello,

my Savannah login in romainbehar, the project is k3d.
After following carefully all the "How do I configure
my SSH access ?" steps, checking again, waiting for
the cron delays, access is still denied. I definitely
can't see what's wrong, can you help me?

Can you provide the command line you type (with -v option) and the error message you get ?

 Thanks,

  Romain