[Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah] udpeq want to be a GNU package

From: Truxton Fulton
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah] udpeq want to be a GNU package
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 20:20:04 -0700

Hi,

I would like the program "udpeq" to become GNU software.
Udpeq is a program that balances UDP traffic over parallel routes.
This is useful if you want to connect two endpoints through several
slow or unreliable channels. For example, if you have 3 modem lines
and a one-way satellite link, you might want to bond all of these
together to form a faster, more reliable "virtual" connection.

Udpeq is a simple C program with a tiny makefile in its current
incarnation.  So far I have focused on making the algorithm it
uses streamlined and robust.  It does not yet have all the
niceties of a mature piece of GNU software, but I wish to take
it there.

You can get it here :
  http://www.truxton.com/~trux/software/udpeq/udpeq.tar.gz

-Truxton