Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNU Universal Kal

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNU Universal Kali Client
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 09:02:39 +0200

Since your project is not part of the GNU project yet, as far I understand, we cannot accept that Package name for it. Of course there are lots of non-GNU projects with names such as gnuplot and gnuboy, but they are not hosted in Savannah. In the
projects we host we want to keep the distinction between GNU and non-GNU
projects, and that's why we don't accept that kind of name. If your project
is accepted into the GNU project, you can change its name later on.

Can you resubmit your project with another name?

Regards,