Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of PUBMED-to -Email - savannah.gnu.org

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of PUBMED-to -Email - savannah.gnu.org
Date: 14 Aug 2002 17:09:01 +0200

Kurt Brauchli <address@hidden> a tapoté :

> OK, I was not that far yet. I just wanted to get rid of sourceforge. but
> if you need this than it can also stay on sourceforge for some more
> time. will let you know.

Since any files from a free software can be included in another free
software, it's important that any files contains copyright notices and
copying conditions.
No software, free or not, are published without a file that contains
their license.

It's an important legal issue and, here, we care about it. It protects
your rights and freedom in software development can be protected only
authors rights.

Must I discard your new registration?

http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou
http://yeupou.coleumes.org