Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of proxyrbl - savannah.gnu.org

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of proxyrbl - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 10:22:50 +0200

        Hi,

        There is a problem and I hope you can fix it. You chose the
Clarified Artistic License when registering the project
(http://www.statistica.unimib.it/utenti/dellavedova/software/artistic2.html),
however the tarbal of the distribution contains the original artistic license
which is incompatible with the GNU GPL. Would you mind changing your license
to the clarified artistic license ?

        Also note that modifying the license terms as you did in the LICENSE
file is calling for problems and most probably invalid.

        Please submit your project again when this is clarified,