Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Web Secretary - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Baruch Even
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Web Secretary - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: 01 Nov 2002 13:15:27 +0307

Thanks.

One request, the project web cvs doesn't seem to exist, I'm trying to
checkout the webcvs directory with the command
cvs -z3 address@hidden:/webcvs co non-gnu/websec

And get:
cvs server: cannot find module `non-gnu/websec' - ignored
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules

The code CVS was created and I already committed the code in there. I
suppose it's some complication of the special name.

Baruch