[Savannah-hackers] Install Help

From: Eric
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Install Help
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 13:06:16 -0500

Getting this error:

Template Error: filename: file ../setup/templates/default/head.tpl does not
exist.
Halted.
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/www/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.Template.inc.php on line 440

head.tpl is there so the error is wrong.

Is there any better documentation, current install doc, frankly, sucks!
I'll write a thorough & good one for you if you help me get this working?

This is:
phpgroupware-0.9.14
php-4.2.3
PostgreSQL-7.2.3
apache-2.0.42

phpgroupware is the root directory in apache:

<VirtualHost 172.16.0.1>
    ServerAdmin address@hidden
    DocumentRoot /www/phpgroupware
    ServerName gw.pozicom.corp
    ErrorLog logs/error_log
    CustomLog logs/access_log common
</VirtualHost>

This error seems to be common and the solution is to delete a file like:

???.inc.php.template where ??? = something I can't recall right now.  But it
didn't work in my case.

Eric
address@hidden