[Savannah-hackers] [ 101444 ] Lock Removal

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101444 ] Lock Removal
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 09:04:56 -0500

Support Request #101444, was updated on 2002-Oct-25 12:44
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101444&group_id=11

Category: CVS

By: rasik.pandey
Date: 2002-Nov-04 14:04
Logged In: YES
user_id=7664
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; YComp 5.0.0.0)

Could there be a lock in the Attic folder? I have already
tried your suggestion, it didn't work, but i will try it
again.

By: villate