[Savannah-hackers] [ 101488 ] Migration considerations

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101488 ] Migration considerations
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 12:30:50 -0500

Support Request #101488, was updated on 2002-Nov-04 16:03
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101488&group_id=11

Category: None

By: yeupou
Date: 2002-Nov-04 18:30
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.2.5 (X11; Linux i686; U;) Gecko/20020623
Debian/1.2.5-0.woody.1

Once you registered a project here, you can send us your CVS
tree tarball and we will insert it here.

About the mailing-list, we've never done archives importing
before. But it's maybe poissible.

« Also, I see that many project home pages are hosted on
your servers.  Would that be true of a new project as well? »

Yes.

By: svref