[Savannah-hackers] Re: [ 101410 ] non-gnu to gnu

From: Arash Zeini
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [ 101410 ] non-gnu to gnu
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 09:39:01 +0330

Hi Hugo,

No, we didn't get a response.
But I think we will leave it for now as it seems that our intention to
reclassify the bna project, is partly reason for confusion about what we want
and who we are.

Hence my request to the maintainers: Please forget about my initial request to
reclassify the bna project. The bna project will remain as a non-gnu project
and will remain as an umbrella project of Chapar Shabdiz to promote Free
Software in Iran.

Thanks and Greetings,
Arash