[Savannah-hackers] [ 101503 ] What services must be running?

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101503 ] What services must be running?
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 10:27:34 -0500

Support Request #101503, was updated on 2002-Nov-07 14:49
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101503&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: rudy
Date: 2002-Nov-07 15:27
Logged In: YES
user_id=9376
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.1) Gecko/20020913
Debian/1.1-1

Hi,

This is the support request manager for the project GNU Savannah
and the server savannah.[non]gnu.org.

If you want to get support for a project _hosted_ on this server,
please search for this project main page (by typing its name in
the search box at the bottom of the left menu) and see its
mailing-list and support manager.

By: mshst