[Savannah-hackers] registration of httpd-lite

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] registration of httpd-lite
Date: 11 Nov 2002 14:49:42 +0100

        "Submitted Description: This Project will be for a Simple but
powerful cross platform httpd. It will be written in TCL and run under
any system that runs tickle. The server will be very easy to
configure, and have fetures like Virtual Domain names, logging, CGI,
SSI, and will be multithreaded. On a Unix based system, you will be
able to run it standalone or via inetd/xinetd and under Windows
standalone. There will be binaries provided for Linux and Windows, so
TCL will not be needed for thoese platforms. The code will be under
the GNU license. I'm currently working on it. "

Could you create a tarball with the code as it
now exists and make it available to a temporary URL
(and add this url to your description while submitting
the project)?

We want to help you fix potential legal issues.
For example, in order to release your project under
the GPL you should write copyright notices and copying
permission statements at the beginning of every source code
file, following the advice of
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

Note also that "Linux" is just a kernel of a more complex system
that we like to refer to as GNU/Linux, to emphasize
the ideals of the Free Software movement.

Would you mind changing occurences of Linux as OS
to GNU/Linux?

You can get more information at
http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html

Could you resubmit your project once it's done?
You can resubmit your project with ease by copying
the big re-registration URL provided in the mail
you received  at submission

Regards,

Sorry for the delay,