[Savannah-hackers] submission of Telephony Billing - savannah.nongnu.org

From: stathis
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Telephony Billing - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 09:55:30 -0500

Stathis Alexopoulos <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: Telephony Billing
System name: freebilling
Type: non-GNU

The goal of this project is to implement an infrastucture for Telephony Billing
systems.

This infrastructure will cover all of the potential needs for Billing System,
from home needs to Telephony carrier.

Some of the systems will be Hotel Billing, Telephony shops and mobile phone.

Our team is primarily employed by a small TelCo and we allready implemented
some of the needed modules and continuing the implementation.

We want to release the current and future work to public domain under the GPL,
and for that purpose we need Savannah to host our activities.

Unfortunatelly there is no access currently to public domain for the source
code of the allready implemented modules.

Best regards

Stathis Alexopoulos

Other Software Required:
Our project is written in Java, but we did not checked if it works with a free
Java VM.
Also we are using JBuilder for development purposes, but we are not using any
non-free future of it.
Appart of it all of the needed tools to deploy our modules, they have open
source projects such as jboss, xerces, ant etc