Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Database-driven manual pager suite

From: Colin Watson
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Database-driven manual pager suite - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 13:51:07 +0000

On Mon, Nov 11, 2002 at 02:26:09PM +0000, Jaime E. Villate wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 11, 2002 at 01:37:54PM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> > Thanks, I've finally (!) done this. Can I arrange with you guys to
> > import my existing CVS repository, or should I be talking to
> > cvs-hackers?
>
> Great. You can arrange with us here (most people on cvs-hackers are
> also here). I'll be on-line today from 18h untill 20h (GMT) so if you
> send me a tarball by that time I'll put it on place immediately. I
> will also be on-line tomorrow from 7 untill 12 (GMT).

Sorry I missed both of these; I couldn't get a version of the tarball
containing my most recent changes until this morning. (But I'm the only
committer at the moment so I can wait a day or two if need be.) I've put
the repository here:

  http://people.debian.org/~cjwatson/tmp/man-db-cvsroot-20021112.tar.gz

Thanks,

--