[Savannah-hackers] other format

From: Élvio J . Leonardo
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] other format
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 14:16:11 -0200

I found the following text in the README file at
<savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/latex-manual/>:

---
If you are an end user and just want a format you can read (such as
PS, PDF, HTML, or Info), please check the project homepage, which you
can reach from `savannah.gnu.org/projects/latex-manual/'.  If there
are no such formats available, please email one of the project admins
listed at that site.
---

So, I was wondering if you have the manual in a format other
than texi (I have Miktex installed on my machine and tried to
convert texi to dvi but it failed).

Ta,
Elvio.

--
Élvio J. Leonardo address@hidden
Univ. Estadual de Londrina, Dept. Eng. Elétrica