[Savannah-hackers] submission of debrapport - savannah.nongnu.org

From: rq
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of debrapport - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 13:53:46 -0500

Rodolphe Quiedeville <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: debrapport
System name: debrapport
Type: non-GNU

debrapport is a simple perl script that read information about software and
hardware on a machine with debian Gnu/Linux. The main goal is to have the
simpliest method to read information for the best compatibility with all
computer, it just needs perl installed.
The main utilisation I have of it, is to take a picture of the configuration
before any intervention on a computer. At this time it generate a debiandoc
format output, in a near feature it\'ll generate a xml document with the
appropriate DTD and I\'ll wrote some XSL stylesheet to generate output.

It already exists and you can download the latest distribution at :

http://rodolphe.quiedeville.org/projets/debrapport/source/debrapport-1.04.tar.gz

Other Software Required:
Perl

Other Comments: