[Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU Leech - savannah.gnu.org

From: karthikrams
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU Leech - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 13:48:09 -0500

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Karthikram <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: website
Other License:
Package: GNU Leech
System name: leech
Type: GNU

My project to about developing a mail client

Other Software Required:
Our project is about developing a Mail Client that scoopes mail from a Mail
server and dumps on the local Mail folder.This is to be done Automatically at
regular intervals.We hope to make the program extensible using Scheme
language.Our project is called Leech and is similar to Sendmail program
currently used.

Other Comments:
Since this is the first time we are contributing to GNU,kindly give us your
comments and suggestions.