[Savannah-hackers] Re: Project Approved

From: Dr. Manuel Kessler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Project Approved
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 09:59:46 +0100 (CET)

Hello Savannah-Team,

On Fri, 15 Nov 2002 address@hidden wrote:

> Your project registration for Savannah has been approved.
> Project Full Name:   GNU Development Chain for M16C
> Project System Name: m16c
> Project page:        /projects/m16c
>
> Please note that it may take a few hours for the system files to
> be updated (CVS repository creation for instance) after receiving this mail.

let me thank you first for the quick approval of my project. However, I am
slightly amazed that it has been classified as non-GNU, while I checked
GNU as project type (and got it confirmed by  e-mail immediately after
registration).
While I am not that much concerned about this small glitch, the final goal
is integration into the official binutils/gcc sources, therefore it would
probably qualify as a true GNU type project. As stated before, it doesn't
matter this much, but if a change is done at all, it should be done right
now at the beginning.
So could you please change the type to GNU, or is that possible only after
further approval, when official integration is already completed?

Thanks for your time and efforts,

        Manuel Kessler

Dr. Manuel Kessler, Dipl.-Phys.

Institut fuer Aerodynamik und Gasdynamik
Universitaet Stuttgart
70550 Stuttgart / Germany                      _\I/_
                                              /\_|_/\
Phone:      +49 711 685 3435                  \_(_)_/
Fax:        +49 711 685 3438                 ./     \.
E-Mail:     address@hidden
WWW:        http://www.iag.uni-stuttgart.de/people/manuel.kessler