[Savannah-hackers] Re: address@hidden: savannah.nongnu.org Verification]

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: address@hidden: savannah.nongnu.org Verification]
Date: 19 Nov 2002 19:18:19 +0100

"L. Peter Deutsch" <address@hidden> said:

> Dear Savannah hackers,
>
> I received the enclosed e-mail from (apparently) you.  I did not request a
> password change: someone was trying to hack my account.
>
> In fact, I have (according to my notes) never set up an account with you.
> If someone has set up a subversions/savannah account for address@hidden,
> please delete it.  Please feel free to verify this request in any manner you
> like.  Thank you.

Hi,

The concerned account is http://savannah.gnu.org/users/ghost/
It has your name and is admin of the project ghostscript.

If we remove your account, the ghostscript project on Savannah will be
orphan, since the current maintainer of gs is not associated with the
project Raph Levien

Should we really remove your account?